1. When do I need to register for the next netball season? Due to the Christmas silly season, netball organises itself to register in October prior to the season starting in the the New Year.
2. Do I need to attend grading day? Yes, except for Net Set Go and players in under 7′s & 8′s. Seniors grading is decided on a year upon year basis, depending on numbers.
All Junior players 9-17yrs must attend grading day, which is held in November.
3. Do you have set training days? Yes the whole club trains on a Wednesday evening, depending on the coaches availability between 4:30 – 9pm. At Wellgate ave, Kellyville courts. Theses are well lit and are all weather courts and are save for wet weather play. there is one toilet available for use. Please no scooters or bikes on the netball courts as it damages the surface. Also please encourage children to stay our of the gardens. We hire these courts for training and a condition of use is that we look after them, please encourage others to do so.
4. How do we know if a game has been cancelled due to rain? The Rams Netball homepage will have deatils as soon as were are made aware of a cancelled game. The courts are for all weather conditions so it is rarely cancelled. the BHSNA (Baulkham Hills Shire Netball Association) website will also have details as soon as they are decided.
5. What is the best payment method? We encourage everyone to use direct debit, it is easier for the club to trace payments and saves excessive fees.
6. I would like to get involved with netball, who should I speak to? All emails should be forwarded to email@example.com we would love to share the work load of helping our community enjoy netball.
7. I would like to buy a Rams hoody, how much are they and how can I buy one? Rams hoodies are $35 and are available in a range of sizes by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
8. How do I lodge a complaint? All complaints must be received in writing and sent to the Netball Secretary at email@example.com in the first instance. Please refer to Netball’s Policies document for further details